
This morning, I watched Lucy goes to SunValley in honor of our stay here and my personal love for Lucy. There are pictures of her in several places in the lodge along with other big stars.
When Bruce finished class, we rented bikes and went a whoppin' 26 miles around the SunValley area. It was awesome. We went on a SunValley / Elhorn / Ketchum loop and went down the Big Wood River Trail (which used to be the Union Pacific line into SunValley) to visit our fly fishing spot. The initial hill was hard and I was definitely out of breath, but after that it was a pleasant downhill or level ride. The scenery was fun to see as we pedaled by.
By the end, I was terribly saddle sore and thirsty. We stopped for a lemon aid and rested for a bit. I watched SunValley Serenade at the Opera House while Bruce caught up on e-mails and then we hopped back on our bikes and went to Ketchum for pizza!
Our bikes weren't due to be returned until the next morning, so after Bruce left for class, I hoped on the bike and did the loop again. I loved it!
No comments:
Post a Comment