Friday, August 14, 2015




Tyson had a 24 hour EEG to check the status of his seizures.  He was excited to go on a trip.  We packed his suitcase and once at the hospital, he kept asking for the swimming pool.  He wasn't too excited to have the probes put on.  The techs were all business and finally I asked them to go out and let me work with him.  I showed him what would happen and practiced with them and then had them come back in and he did so much better...especially after I requested they used their retractable tags to be silly.  It was a stretch for them, but worked wonders.  Tyse loved watching shows in bed, playing his ipad and especially ordering room service.  He finally fell asleep for a couple of hours but woke up requesting more food!  After it was all over and we were home, he continued to ask if we could go back and have another sleepover.

While we were at the hospital, Bruce stayed home and hosted Lindsey's 11th birthday party.  They watched part of a movie with treats, made smores, and played night games.  She had a ball!

No comments: