Saturday, December 25, 2010

Hello...it's for who?

Megan has been told that she can have a phone when she is 16...and not a day earlier. She has watched her friends get them and her friends have even mentioned that she is the only one her age without one. But I had to stick to my guns. What good is my word if I don't stick to it? But the "Big Man" completely caught her off guard. She came in Christmas morning to find a box with-in a box that lead her on a treasure hunt. The final clue took her to the living room (where everyone was checking out their Santa gifts). She began looking but couldn't find the next clue. Almost as if on cue, a ring came from Grandma's artificial tree. She mentioned that someone's phone was ringig and pulled the phone out of the tree. What happened next was priceless. She looked at it quizzically and then it registered. She looked at us and then started jumping up and down. I only wish I had it on tape.



Santa also brought Tyson a marble game that must have taken hours to put together by the elves, Lindsey got a digital camera and a CD player and Kyle got a remote control car. Thanks Santa!

No comments: