I went to Tyson's school for his Halloween party and Trunk-or-treat. Then, Tyson and I went to Lindsey's class Halloween party. Tyse loved going with Lindsey from center to center and watching all the action in the room. Following the party, Tyse and went outside and watch Lindsey in the Halloween parade. After school, Tyse, Lindsey and I went to Southtowne Mall to Trick-or-Treat. We came home ate dinner and Lindsey and Bruce headed out into the neighborhood to gather more treats while Tyse and I stayed home to pass out candy. Tyse loves to sit on the porch in his camp chair and give candy to every visitor. After we went to the Tolks for the candy sort and swap. Fun night!
Wednesday, October 31, 2012
Halloween
I went to Tyson's school for his Halloween party and Trunk-or-treat. Then, Tyson and I went to Lindsey's class Halloween party. Tyse loved going with Lindsey from center to center and watching all the action in the room. Following the party, Tyse and went outside and watch Lindsey in the Halloween parade. After school, Tyse, Lindsey and I went to Southtowne Mall to Trick-or-Treat. We came home ate dinner and Lindsey and Bruce headed out into the neighborhood to gather more treats while Tyse and I stayed home to pass out candy. Tyse loves to sit on the porch in his camp chair and give candy to every visitor. After we went to the Tolks for the candy sort and swap. Fun night!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



No comments:
Post a Comment