Saturday, March 8, 2014

Draper Arts Performance


Tyson loves the theatre.  We went to the broadway review at the high school 3 nights in a row.  I took Tyse one night, Bruce another, and Megan and Lindsey another.  When the performance ended, he would go into the lobby and watch the cast members interact.  He left the school with the cast.  Several cast members recognized him and would greet him after each performance.  I shared with a woman that I worked with how he had been there each night. She was a cast member and had all the cast sign a card for him and gave him a DVD of the performance.  So thoughtful and he has watched it over and over!  MacKenzie was in the play and we enjoyed watching her perform.



Lindsey is a terrific sister and friend to Tyson.  He is lucky to have her for a best buddy!

No comments: