Saturday, April 11, 2015

Meraban Wetlands



I love the wetlands and Tyse is always a good sport to come along.  Goose loves it too.  In fact the last time we went, Goose went into the lake and came out carrying a Bass in his mouth.  I tried to toss it back in because it was still alive but every time I would throw it in, Goose would fetch it and bring it back to shore.  Eventually, I gave up and we let Goose carry it to the neighboring fishermen to see if they wanted it.  Before we got there, Goose must have decided it smelt goo and had it half eaten until Tyse picked it up and threw it into the lake.  It was a little deeper and the mud dirtied the water  and neither Goose nor I could retrieve it (although we both tried)!  We didn't know we had a fisherdog in our family!

No comments: