We took advantage of all the candy collecting festivities. Bruce took Lindsey to the care center on Friday evening to trick or treat (Tyse was at U-fit, Kyle at his football pep-rally and Meg and I were at the U of U vs BYU volleyball game - otherwise we would have all gone), I took Lindsey and Tyson to the Mall to Trick or Treat on Saturday afternoon and Saturday evening Bruce took Lindsey and Kyle and Meg took off with their friends. Tyse and I stayed home and sat on the porch with BonnieJean and watched all the trick or treaters come to the house and handed out candy. Afterwards we went to Tolks for donuts and rootbeer and the kids had their annual sort and trade extravaganza. The kids got loads of candy. Lindsey is planning on taking some of hers to a local dentist who gives the kids $1 pound to bring in their candy. She is going to use the money to buy a pet fish. Tyson woke up this morning and went straight for the candy bowl and the front door. He was ready for more!
Saturday, October 30, 2010
Trick or Treat
We took advantage of all the candy collecting festivities. Bruce took Lindsey to the care center on Friday evening to trick or treat (Tyse was at U-fit, Kyle at his football pep-rally and Meg and I were at the U of U vs BYU volleyball game - otherwise we would have all gone), I took Lindsey and Tyson to the Mall to Trick or Treat on Saturday afternoon and Saturday evening Bruce took Lindsey and Kyle and Meg took off with their friends. Tyse and I stayed home and sat on the porch with BonnieJean and watched all the trick or treaters come to the house and handed out candy. Afterwards we went to Tolks for donuts and rootbeer and the kids had their annual sort and trade extravaganza. The kids got loads of candy. Lindsey is planning on taking some of hers to a local dentist who gives the kids $1 pound to bring in their candy. She is going to use the money to buy a pet fish. Tyson woke up this morning and went straight for the candy bowl and the front door. He was ready for more!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment